Please see notes from editor near page bottom. THX. Geo.
1. Behold, Yahweh maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof....
3. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for Yahweh hath spoken this word.
4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left....
13. When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
14. They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of Yahweh, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
15. Wherefore glorify ye Yahweh in the fires, even the name of YAHWEH, GOD of Israel in the isles of the sea.
17. Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth....
18. And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
19. The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again....
23. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when Yahweh of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
1. Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
2. Behold, Yahweh hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
3. The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet....
14. Wherefore hear the word of Yahweh, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.
15. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
16. Therefore thus saith Yahweh God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
17. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
18. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
19. From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report
.20. For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
21. For Yahweh shall rise up as in mount Perazim, He shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that He may do His work, His strange work; and bring to pass His act, His strange act.
19. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20. So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21. And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith Yahweh God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22. And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and bristone.
6. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood.
18. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
18. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
FROM THE EDITOR,
Rev.16:19-20, An earthquake of this magnitude can create a Tsunami great enough to destroy the east coast of the U.S.A., split New York City in three parts, completly destroy Boston Mass, and destroy the Canary Islands.
Rev 16:21, This type of hail was used at least one time before in scripture when God helped Joshua in battle (Josh. 10:11), so it is not a new type of devine retribution.
Eruption of the yellowstone Caldera/Volcano will probably inject enough Sulfur Dioxide into the earths atmosphere, which will become Sulferic Acid aerosols, to be sufficient for the job of producing the 80 to 110 pound hail, the weight of a talent varies in scripture.
The Hail spoken of in Rev. 16:21, could well be a direct result of the overflowing scourge of Isaiah 28:18 -19 coming into contact with the Sulferic Acid aerosols and other gases produced buy the Caldera/volcano eruption. There could well be more than one volcanic eruption at this time, as it will be destruction on a scale that could only come from Yahweh Yesu. He also is the only one to know the time frame of it.
Deliverance from this destruction and carnage can only be found in repentance and calling on Yahweh Yesu in honesty and truth. Ask God for help and mercy in this time of the end.
Blessings of Yahweh Yesu. Geo.